Long Tail Keywords In Amazon Product Listing
Long Tail Keywords
- Long-Tail keywords are very much essential in writing any content. Here for the Amazon Listing and PPC Campaigns, Long-Tail keywords play a very important role.
- Long- Tail keywords are actually a group of words or keywords that are definite for your products and are used by customers.
- Typically 3+ word phrases.
- Mainly buyers use these sets of words when they are close to purchasing a product of their choice.
- Long-Tail keywords are very much important for increasing your rank on Amazon. Therefore Long-Tail keywords can be helpful for outranking your competitors.
- Long-Tail keywords are usually longer than commonly used keywords
- Long-Tail keywords have less search traffic but have higher conversion rate.
Find Long-Tail Keywords For Free –
- www dot keywordtool.io/amazon
- Amazon Suggestion Expander Extension
Long-Tail Keywords For New Sellers:
- Low CPC
- Less Competition
- High Buying Intent
- Less Search Volume
Advantages Of Using Long-Tail Keywords On Amazon:
- Long -Tail Keywords have a better conversion rate.
- Long -Tail Keywords help your Product Rank Organically.
- Long -Tail Keywords help to push your brand to the top.
- Long- Tail Keywords have less competition.
- Amazon makes its sales nearly 57% from Long- Tail Keywords.
Therefore, if you are a New Seller and want to increase your product’s rank on Amazon. Then use Long-Tail Keywords in your content, these play an important role in optimization of your content and help in selling your product on Amazon.